Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chloe

     My name is Chloe. I was born in a Pet Shop on 7th Sept 2009 together with 3 other siblings. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers. 3 weeks after I was born, I was spotted by my owner (Christhy). She looks at me and decides to place a booking to buy me. My mummy owner (aka Petshop boss) tells my owner that she cannot bring me home as I am still very young and vulnerable. He asked my owner to come back 4 weeks later to collect me.


However, my owner did not wait too long and always come to the pet shop to check me out. That is when I have times to play with her and my mummy. Once I am out from the cage, I chase my mummy and my mummy kind of scare of me. I was small and adventurous. My mummy do not like my behavior and avoid me. I am very sad. Luckily, I am very fortunate now to have my owner which is now my new mummy. She loves me so much and always spoilt me. Yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails